In this message from Staten Island Dental Care we look at the big picture.
Developing a relationship with an experienced dentist is vital for maintaining healthy smiles for every member of the family. Here are five reasons to make us your partner in dental health.
- Visit Us For the Truth. Healthy habits are formed over time; it’s best to break any bad ones ASAP. Regular visits can correct a course that may eventually lead to pain, gum disease, damaged teeth, or complete tooth loss. Potential problems are best discovered sooner than later.
- Visit Us For the Atmosphere. We make it a point to determine your needs. Whether you have urgent concerns or just need a routine check up on the state of your oral health, we would like to be your first choice. We keep the atmosphere upbeat.
- Visit Us For the Discussion. We deliver valuable assessment and discussion about all aspects of dentistry with fresh, clear details about your treatment.
- Visit Us For the Answers. What are the pros and cons of dental implants or the advantages and disadvantages of braces, and at what age are each appropriate? Who is a candidate for family dentistry?
- Visit Us For Your Health! Dental health is maintained through regular check-ups, maintenance, and preventative measures. Enjoy continued health and vibrancy as a result of superior dental care, vigilant dental hygiene, and healthy habits.
At Staten Island Dental Care we maintain the dental health of each patient with family dentistry. People from Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Bayonne also come to our practice for general and cosmetic dentistry. Call to schedule a checkup today!
Contact Staten Island Dental Care – Dr. Frederick Hecht:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):