Cosmetic Dentistry in Staten Island
ENHANCE YOUR SMILE AND YOUR CONFIDENCE WITH STATE-OF-THE-ART aesthetic dentistry procedures at Staten Island Dental Care.
Staten Island cosmetic dentist, Dr. Fred Hecht, invests in learning the latest cosmetic dental techniques for transforming smiles into gorgeous works of art. In our office, patients from Staten Island and beyond can enjoy the amazing smile enhancement procedures of Hollywood stars and Park Avenue aristocrats.
If you’ve been hiding your smile, now is the time to make a positive change. With cosmetic dentistry, your self-confidence will be restored and you will want to smile all the time.
We offer many cosmetic dental procedures, including handcrafted porcelain veneers designed to complement your overall appearance in color, shape, size, and texture. For a totally new look, Dr. Hecht offers smile makeovers and a combination of custom cosmetic dentistry procedures designed to deliver your optimal smile.
Staten Island Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Call our Staten Island aesthetic dentistry office today to schedule a consultation with cosmetic dentist Dr. Fred Hecht. We can’t wait to give your new smile life!
- Porcelain Teeth Veneers – Get a glamorous new smile with a cosmetic dental procedure that can correct cracks, gaps and discoloration. With teeth veneers, you can put your best face forward. Leave your first appointment with a temporary set while your custom porcelain permanent veneers are being crafted.
- Smile Makeover – Have you been afraid to smile because you’re worried what other people will think about your teeth? A smile makeover by your Staten Island cosmetic dentist can change that. Give yourself peace of mind, as well as a smile you’ll be proud to share with the world.
- Teeth Whitening – Even patients who are meticulous about their dental care routines can have a less than spectacular smile. Drinking coffee, tea, or wine, smoking or chewing tobacco, and simply growing older can take a toll on your teeth, causing them to look dull and stained. Some medications can also cause discoloration. One easy, safe way to restore your smile is through teeth whitening. Brighter, whiter teeth is one of the easiest ways to improve your smile. Teeth whitening is inexpensive and fast and the process has never been easier. One visit will give you a smile you’ll be excited to show.
- Dental Crowns – Broken teeth can be painful and make you want to hide your smile. Dr. Hecht and our skilled team can place crowns of many materials to suit your needs and keep your teeth protected and looking great.
- Dental Bridges – Dental bridges fix the gaps in your teeth using a small device that attach to the surrounding teeth. With porcelain teeth in place, your natural teeth the dental bridge will be indistinguishable, bringing your smile together seamlessly.
- Dental Implants – If you are a candidate for dental implants, we can restore fully restore bite function, speech, and your smile. Dental implants are a safe and effective solution to missing teeth.
From Dull to Dazzling: Enhancing Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
Some people only visit the dentist for checkups or toothaches. However, dentistry is no longer reserved for preventive care and routine maintenance. Today’s dentists are artists, as well as doctors. Cosmetic dentistry seeks to create a more aesthetically pleasing and healthy smile. Many doctors practice functional aesthetics, which means they’ll create a smile that’s beautiful and functional through a combination of procedures uniquely designed to suit your needs.
Restorative and aesthetic procedures can be combined to create a smile that’s perfect for you. For instance, cracked, chipped, or unevenly spaced teeth can be made to look fresh and new with bonding or dental veneers. In fact, your dentist can even reshape your front teeth to create the smile you’ve always wanted. Dental crowns can restore function and beauty to unstable teeth, and all-porcelain crowns leave no dark lines at the gum, so your smile will maintain an all-white, natural beauty. Bridges or implants can replace missing teeth and restore the underlying structure that makes your face full and youthful. These dental procedures will not only give you a more beautiful smile, but they will also restore full oral function, as well as your self confidence.
Contact Your Staten Island Cosmetic Dentistry Today!
If you are not satisfied with your smile and want to transform it from dull to dazzling, ask us about cosmetic dentistry. We can’t wait to make you smile!