Tooth Pain and Toothache Relief Staten Island
Are you suffering from a toothache? Here at Staten Island Dental Care we understand that toothaches are no fun, and Dr. Hecht actually has a great deal of experience treating them. Don’t suffer through tooth pain any longer—get in here to see us before the problem gets worse!
Toothaches can be caused by many different things. The most common causes of tooth pain are the following:
- Dental Cavities | Cavities are the most common dental problem for adults and children alike. Cavities are small holes in the outer layer of the tooth that can grow and cause more pain when left untreated. We provide excellent tooth colored fillings for cavities to patients in Staten Island and the surrounding areas.
Click Here To Learn More About Dental Fillings
- Cracked Teeth | Whether a tooth crack is due to trauma, dental decay, or biting down too hard on some hard food, cracked teeth are dangerous. Cracks in teeth can break through the outer enamel of your tooth, letting bacteria into the inner nerves and causing pain.
- Gum Disease | Though it may not seem like a serious problem, serious gum disease can spread to your teeth. This is why it is the number one cause of tooth loss in adults. Dr. Hecht and his team provide expert gum disease treatment at their practice in Staten Island.
Click Here To Learn More About Gum Disease Treatment
- Exposed Tooth Roots | If your gums start to wear away due to over-brushing or gum disease, it can leave your sensitive tooth roots exposed. This may cause extra pain when eating hot or cold foods.
- TMJ Problems | Your temporomandibular joints, or TMJ, are the joints that connect your jawbone to your skull. Unfortunately, when you have a problem with the TMJ, it can cause pain throughout your head, mouth, and even teeth. Call to schedule an appointment today to see if your tooth pain is due to TMJ disorder
If you are experiencing any sort of toothache or tooth pain, come into our office for a consultation. After a simple X-ray procedure, Dr. Hecht can help determine the cause of the toothache and treat the issue.
If you are unable to visit our office in Staten Island right away, there are some things you can do for toothache relief. Rinse your tooth with warm water and make sure that nothing is lodged. Apply an ice pack and/or take a pain reliever to reduce swelling. Make sure to come see us as soon as possible!
Don’t Suffer with Dental Pain—Call Dr. Hecht for Toothache Relief!
You have the power to take control of your lifelong oral health today. Contact us now at Staten Island Dental Care by calling the number above or filling out the form to the right. We can help you have tooth pain relief today and a healthy smile for years to come!