The Staten Island Dentist Blog
I Evaluate Your Teeth – You Evaluate Staten Island Dental Care
- at July 29, 2011
- in General Dentistry
I invite you to call (347) 695-4370 to schedule an evaluation.
I’m not talking about an ordinary dental evaluation, although I will certainly examine your teeth and gums thoroughly and advise you on any necessary preventative or restorative needs. I invite you to perform your own evaluation of me and my dental practice.
I encourage you to evaluate:
- My education, experience and cosmetic dental skill
- The variety of services we provide at Staten Island Dental Care
- My recommendations about your dental needs
- Before and after photos of my smile makeover patients
- My philosophy of preventative dentistry
- The length of the wait time for your appointment
- My office atmosphere and attentiveness of my professional dental team
- All the extras that make your dental visits pleasant and comfortable
- My ability to explain the technical details of procedures and characteristics of restorative materials
- The many services available at Staten Island Dental Care including general dentistry, smile makeovers, and sedation dentistry
- My Staten Island Dental Care website at https://www.afraidofthedentist.com
Fair enough? I will evaluate your dental needs and you can evaluate everything about me and my practice. I am confident that you will like what you find.
Dr. Frederick Hecht
Staten Island Dental Care
1520 Richmond Ave
Staten Island, New York 10314
Internet Marketing by ProspectaMarketing