Too-small teeth. Misshapen teeth. Cracked teeth. Chipped teeth. Spacing irregularities. These problems are all-too-common. But you don’t have to live with them! Staten Island Dental Care offers the following solutions:
1. Veneers. (Also called dental laminates or porcelain veneers). These extremely thin shells are custom-made so the size, shape, and color are perfectly matched to your surrounding teeth. The veneers are securely cemented to the front of the teeth to dramatically upgrade your smile.
2. Bonding. This procedure uses a strong tooth-colored resin to close spaces, repair chips and cracks, or change the shape. The resin is molded into place and then a light is applied to harden the material for secure adherence to the tooth.
3. Recontouring. Minimally-invasive reshaping of a tooth by removing tiny bits of enamel to improve the shape or length. This cosmetic dentistry procedure is sometimes called odontoplasty or slenderizing.
4. Crowns. Most people are familiar with this durable multi-purpose restoration. Natural-looking dental crowns are fabricated in the shape and color of the tooth and cemented into place to fully cover the part of the tooth visible above the gumline.
5. Braces. Patients of all ages are transforming their smiles with cutting-edge orthodontia. Before you dismiss this option as too time-consuming or costly, learn about the new braces now available. Braces are more convenient and discrete than ever before.
Countless NYC dental patients have achieved unforgettable smiles with a smile transformation from Staten Island Dental Care – Dr. Frederick Hecht!
My name is Dr. Frederick Hecht. I am devoted to to helping my patients have optimum oral health and beautiful smiles. If you have any questions about veneers, bonding, recontouring, or crowns, I invite you call us at 718-761-5757 to make an appointment today.
“Comfortable Care For the High-Fear Patient.”
Contact Staten Island Dental Care – Dr. Frederick Hecht:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):