General and Restorative Dentistry
FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS, DR. FRED HECHT has provided comprehensive general and restorative dentistry services to patients.
Staten Island Dental Care offers the latest dental restoration and general dentistry procedures with natural-looking, lasting materials, so your smile will look great and last a lifetime.
Your optimal oral health and comfort are our primary goals. Call Staten Island Dental Care to make an appointment for your general dentistry checkup, a restorative dentistry consultation, or second opinion visit with restorative dentist Dr. Hecht. While you’re on our Website meet our team. If you have questions about any aspect of our practice or your dental care, just ask. We can’t wait to make you smile!
Our gentle hygienists will care for your gums while Staten Island general dentist Dr. Hecht and his assistant maintain the health, integrity, and beauty of your teeth and bite.Fillings, bridgework, dentures, partials, and dental implants can restore virtually any smile. For complex issues, Dr. Hecht can perform full mouth reconstruction in treatments phased for your schedule and budget or in lengthy appointments while you remain comfortable and relaxed under oral conscious sedation or IV sedation.
Some of the general dentistry and dental restoration procedures we perform are:
- Periodontal Program – Are you part of the 80% of people who have gum disease and doesn’t know it? Let Staten Island dentist Dr. Hecht treat your periodontal disease before it leads to tooth loss, stroke or heart problems.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Take the metal out of your smile! With today’s restorative dentistry options, we can replace your dark amalgam fillings with more aesthetically pleasing composite resin inlays and onlays.
- Porcelain Crowns – Tooth crowns, or ‘caps’ can return function and structure to a damaged or decaying tooth. Porcelain is a preferred material because of its durability and translucent properties.
- Dentures and Partials – Avoid bite problems, headaches and facial pain by having your Staten Island restorative dentist replace your missing teeth and restore your smile.
- Dental Implants – For a more permanent solution to missing teeth, try dental implants. These are a slip-free, long lasting solution that also decreases the possibility of bone loss.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction – If you have a variety of dental concerns, Dr. Hecht can work with you to create a dental restoration treatment plan to reconstruct your mouth and give you the smile of your dreams.
- Extractions and Endodontics – If you’re experiencing tooth pain, please contact us right away. We’ll use root canal (endodontic) therapy to try saving an infected tooth. If the tooth is beyond saving, we can perform a tooth extraction.
Internet Marketing by ProspectaMarketing