At Staten Island Dental Care – Dr. Frederick Hecht, everything we do is for the well-being of our valued patients. We are devoted to delivering quality, compassionate dental care tailored to each patient’s unique needs.
We know that optimum oral health is a key element of complete physical health and that dentists do more that just “drill and fill.” Like your primary care doctor, Frederick Hecht is a key member of your family’s team of healthcare providers.
What Has Staten Island Dental Care – Dr. Frederick Hecht Done Lately?
- Diagnosis and treatment of gum disease
- Oral cancer checks
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic bad breath
- Coordinated care with medical doctors for dental patients with cancer or other chronic conditions
- Guidance on the oral health considerations of medication side effects
- Custom night guards for individuals who grind their teeth
- Oral conscious sedation, patience, and compassion for patients with dental anxiety
- Specialized care for pregnant mothers
- Pediatric dental advice for new parents
- Emergency care for victims of a mouth injury
- Referrals to and coordination with trusted specialists for procedures we don’t perform at Staten Island Dental Care – Dr. Frederick Hecht
- Custom mouthguards for athletes of all ages
- Teaching of appropriate dental hygiene
- Diagnosis of bite issues
- Replacement of old amalgam fillings
- Improved confidence for smile makeover recipients
- In-office and at-home teeth whitening
- Dental deep cleanings that include scaling and root planing for plaque and tartar removal
What Can We Do For You?
The comfortable team at Staten Island Dental Care – Dr. Frederick Hecht would love to help you with any of your dental needs, but we can’t help you unless you come in. To schedule an appointment, call 718-761-5757.
Contact Staten Island Dental Care – Dr. Frederick Hecht: 718-761-5757
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):