Hello, I’m Dr. Frederick Hecht of Staten Island Dental Care. If you want to improve your smile with cosmetic dentistry, I invite you to visit me for an exam and consultation. I believe that the initial consultation is the most important procedure of a smile makeover. During your no-pressure smile makeover consultation we will discuss the following issues:
- Your vision and expectations of how you want your smile to look and feel after the makeover.
- The current condition of your oral health.
- The characteristics of your teeth and gums that you wish to correct.
- The combination of treatments necessary to reach your goal.
- A detailed explanation of each procedure such as porcelain veneers, dental crowns, inlays/onlays, gum contouring, crown lengthening, tooth implants, or teeth whitening.
- You can see before and after pictures of smile transformation patients.
- Your options for how to schedule the makeover process (all at once or over time).
- Information about oral conscious sedation.
- Answers to all of your questions and concerns.
- Cosmetic dentistry prices and financing options.
By listening carefully, communicating clearly, and asking the right questions, I can fully assess the many important variables unique to your needs. Effective cosmetic dentistry consultations ensure complete patient satisfaction. If this is your first visit to Staten Island Dental Care, you’ll discover whether you feel comfortable with my Staten Island practice and the skilled and friendly members of my treatment team. (We are confident that you will!) Your sensational smile begins with an exam and consultation at Staten Island Dental Care; give us a call at 718-761-5757.
Staten Island Dental Care
1520 Richmond Ave
Staten Island, New York 10314