Do you have a special event coming up? Perhaps a wedding, graduation, milestone birthday, anniversary, or reunion? At Staten Island Dental Care, we have five quick cosmetic dentistry procedures that can improve your smile!
- Veneers: Porcelain veneers have been a successful treatment for decades, but we never fail to be amazed by the results. A veneer is a super-thin layer of porcelain bonded permanently to the front of a tooth. It can cover a chip, hide a crack, make discoloration disappear, or correct a misshapen tooth.
- Gum Contouring: Perhaps your teeth are sensational and healthy, but you have a gum-line that is too low or too high and detracts from the presentation. Gum contouring can reshape the gum-line and beautify your smile.
- Enamel Shaping: Just one slightly misshapen tooth can downgrade the aspects of a smile, even if all the other teeth look great. Let us reshape the tooth so it blends in seamlessly.
- Bonding: Dental bonding just gets better and better. Bonding is used in a multitude of applications to fix teeth with cosmetic and structural problems. The newest prep techniques are minimally invasive – leaving you with more of your own tooth structure.
- Teeth Whitening: Make your smile pop with professional in-office teeth whitening. There is nothing like a terrific white smile to give you more confidence.
Put all these together, and you could have a complete smile makeover, like what we offer at Staten Island Dental Care. Cosmetic dentistry is more than just for appearances; it is an investment that will provide structure and improved dental health every day. We’ve improved the smiles of people from Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Bayonne, who also come to our office for general and restorative dentistry. Contact us today!
Contact Staten Island Dental Care – Dr. Frederick Hecht:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):