When was the last time you looked into the mirror? Were you totally satisfied by what you saw? If the answer is, “Not really,” then you may want to check out at these 5 great reasons to talk to your dentist about cosmetic dentistry procedures.
1. The first reason is that a little cosmetic dentistry goes a long way. Some of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as teeth whitening, are simple and easy to do, but they can have dramatic results.
2. Next, you might be surprised at how cost-effective it is! Next time you are in the office of your dentist, ask for a price chart. You may be pleasantly surprised.
3. Don’t worry about pain, your dentist will keep you comfortable. Many cosmetic dental patients expect the procedures to be painful, but dentists in the are trained to help you stay relaxed and free from discomfort. This is true whether you are getting dental implants, veneers, or a complete smile transformation.
4. You’re never too old! Many mature men and women think that cosmetic dentistry procedures are only for the young, but teeth continue to change throughout your life and these procedures may be exactly what is needed. Plus, many satisfied patients say they look years younger after their procedures are complete.
5. Your cosmetic dentist can treat your dental issues. Some folks have been led to believe that they have to live with chipped, cracked, or missing teeth, but today’s dentists have the tools and procedures to fix a wide array of dental problems.
If you are looking for a dentist, we would love to serve you. My name is Dr. Frederick Hecht and I have been a Staten Island, New York dentist since 1976. Please call 718-761-5757 to make an appointment.
Contact Staten Island Dental Care – Dr. Frederick Hecht: 718-761-5757
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):