- Prepare Your Staten Island Child For School – With the first day of school right around the corner, NY1’s Bree Driscoll sat down with Roselle Farina Hecht, the publisher of Staten Island Parent magazine, to get helpful tips on how to prepare a child for the big day.
- American Dental Association (ADA) : Patients and Consumers Guide – Information about many different dental procedures, information for parents, online list of dentists and advice about dental insurance.
- CareCredit – CareCredit is the leader in patient/client financing, and has helped more than 1 million patients/clients get the treatment or procedures they needed and wanted. With a comprehensive range of plan options, for treatment or procedure fees from $1 to over $25,000, we offer a plan and a low monthly payment to fit comfortably into almost every budget.
- Zoom! – More information on the Zoom! Chairside Teeth Whitening System and the new Zoom! Take-Home Teeth Whitening System. This Web site will help you understand the outstanding results delivered by both Zoom! Teeth Whitening Systems–from 8 to 12 shades whiter!
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation – DOCS mission is to provide scientific and professional education in conscious sedation for dental practices so they may create a safe and welcoming dental experience to the overwhelming masses of people not in the system who avoid seeking care due to fear. Bridging the Gap Between Technology & Patient Comfort!
- Dental Fear Central – A website dedicated to dental fear and anxiety. If you are afraid of the dentist, can provide several useful resources.
- OraVerse is the first and only product to rapidly reverse the effects of your local dental anesthetic so you can feel normal sooner.
- Mommy what is Type-1 Diabetes? – A true story about my diagnosis and what to expect.
Internet Marketing by ProspectaMarketing